Day Camp (Ages 4-8)
Session: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Day Camp is for children ages 4 to 8 and runs Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Our youngest campers enjoy a great time down by the waterfront, as well as participating in many of the same activities our overnight campers do. We certainly think a day at the lake and on the nature trail beats a day indoors with the babysitter!
* Please note all Day Campers must be picked up by 5:00 pm. If you are unable to pick-up/drop-off your child during the time frame, please contact our camp office ahead of time.
Day Campers Packing list:
- Bring a Back Pack for all your personal items to be taken home each day.
- Bring a swim suit and towel for the beach.
- Bring or wear clothing (layers!) for a cool, warm, or hot day.
- Bring or wear running shoes and socks. (Crocs do not count! Must have a pair of shoes for a number of activities.)
- Bring or wear a pair of water shoes. (Sandals, Crocs, etc.)
- Bring or wear a light jacket and/or sweatshirt. We also recommend a raincoat.
- Bug spray – Essential.
- Sunscreen – Essential.
- Water bottle – Essential.9) Medication ( if applicable).
- Highly Recommended to Label all your camper’s belongings!
Camp Esquagama Registration