Day Camp is for children ages 4 to 8 and runs Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Our youngest campers enjoy a great time down by the waterfront, as well as participating in many of the same activities our overnight campers do. We certainly think a day at the lake and on the nature trail beats a day indoors with the babysitter!
* Please note all Day Campers must be picked up by 5:00 p.m. or a late pick-up fee will be accessed. If you are unable to pick-up/drop-off your child during the time frame, please contact our camp office.
Day Campers Packing list:
1) Bring a Back Pack for all your personal items to be taken home each day.
2) Bring a swim suit and towel for the beach.
3) Bring or wear clothing (layers!) for a cool, warm, or hot day.
4) Bring or wear running shoes and socks. No open-toed shoes are allowed!
5) Bring bedding and/or a sleeping bag and pillow (for Siesta). Children will be laying on foam pads..
6) Bring or wear a light jacket and/or sweatshirt. We also recommend a raincoat.
7) Bug spray – Essential.
8) Sunscreen – Essential.
9) Water bottle – Essential.
10) Medication ( if applicable).
Please be patient while we process your registration.